We believe that business needs to be responsible, and that by working for the wellbeing of all of the holding’s companies, we also work for the wellbeing of all of the residents of the North. A strong company is a source of stability and confidence in the future for both the employees of the company as well as the residents of the region. We support sports and culture, invest in the advancement of children, care about the elderly and veterans, work together with municipal governing entities, develop local infrastructure, and invest in the advancement of our employees.
A significant part of the profit of the enterprises of the “Titan” Group of Companies is spent on organizing events that are geared toward providing various forms of assistance to the population of the municipalities of the region.
We organize and support sporting as well as mass culture events, competitions of professional skills among the employees of the timber enterprises, participate in public campaigns aimed at financially supporting vulnerable social groups, provide assistance to orphanages, and support charity funds.
Since 1998 mentoring assistance has been provided to the orphanage in the Bobrovo village of the Primorsky district, where, due to the reorganization of the institution, the children were transferred to the care of the “Rembuevskyi” orphanage, located in the Kholmogorsk district. We provided the children with textbooks and literature, clothes and other necessary resources. We organize holiday celebrations for children, excursions, trips, we award the students with the best grades at the end of the school year, and by doing so encourage students to achieve personal growth, instilling in them by example the desire to help those, who are in need of help.
We also make a significant contribution to the development of infrastructure of the entire North-Western region, the territory of our economic activity.
- Regular assistance to the municipal administration, police and traffic police, medical and athletic facilities, schools, pre-schools etc.;
- Financial support of rural clubs, the only available cultural centers in forest area villages, by the enterprises of the “Titan” group of companies, which act as city-forming entities;
- Providing rural municipal organizations and the population with firewood; heating and lighting villages in the forest areas, providing telephone connection;
- Maintenance of roads, bridges, ice and pontoon crossings, which have not only technological but also, and primarily social value;
- Financing and construction of public roads and bridges;
- Financing and providing materials for the renovation and restoration of municipal public sites;
- Providing assistance to war veterans, veterans of the timber industry etc.
In 2015 “Titan” was awarded the title of “Benefactor of the Arkhangelsk region”.